Tugas mandiri 1 bahasa inggris 2 kampus itbi milenial medan

 Nama     :nirwani zega

Jurusan   :Teknik Industri

Kelas       :Malam

SOAL:


A. For each sentence, fill in the blank with the correct answer


1. Please tell me . . . Makes you cry

a. if

b. what

c. whether

d. how


2. I do not know . . . He has no parents

a. that

b. why

c. what

d. when


3. Please tell me . . . Do you want

a. what

b. if

c. when

d. why


4. I really hope . . . You can attend our new home thanksgiving ceremony

a. that

b. then

c. when

d. where


5. I promise . . . I will take care of you

a. whether

b. why

c. that 

d. what 


B. Create 5 examples of direct sentences then convert them into report sentences!


Answer.


(A)

1.B(What)=(noun clouse sebagai object                            transitive)

2.A(That)=(noun clouse sebagai object                           transitive)

3.A(What)=(noun close sebagai                                          pelengkap)

4.D(IF)=(noun clouse sebagai object                             transitive )

5.B(Where)=(noun close sebagai object                            presposition)



(B) 

 1.Direct sentence: "How did you get that special edition book?" asked Duni in amazement. 

Indirect Sentences: With full of astonishment, He asked me how I got this special edition book.


2.Direct sentence: "I don't think I'm sure we 

can win this race" said Duna as he kept running.

 Indirect Sentence: While continuing to run, Duni said that he was pessimistic that we could win this competition.


3.Direct sentence: "Finally you can pass with satisfactory marks, congratulations, yes Malika" said Riri

 Indirect Sentence: Riri congratulated him, because Malika can pass with good marks.


4. Direct sentence: "Don't be noisy, the next class is on an exam," Dimas admonished Malika who kept laughing. 

Indirect Sentence: Dimas reprimands Malika for being noisy in class, afraid to disturb the next class which is still in the exam.


 5. Direct sentence: "I hope you can be fair to all students," said Dimas who saw Riri arriving late but not being reprimanded. Indirect Sentence: Dimas asked the teacher to shout fairly, because Riri often came late but was not reprimanded.




                         Thankyou



Komentar